HP LaserJet Pro M404 series
The HP LaserJet Pro M404 printer-focus your time where it’s most effective; growing your business
Winning in business means working smarter. The HP LaserJet Pro M404 printer is designed to let you focus your time where it’s most effective; growing your business and staying ahead of the competition.
Built to keep you-and your business-moving forward
- Help decrease the amount of paper used in the office by printing on both sides of the page.
- Grab pages and go-print your first page in as fast as 6.1 sec (Letter).
- Print wirelessly even without the network; stay connected with dual band Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi direct.
- Print effortlessly from any device, virtually anywhere, to any HP printer-securely through the cloud.
Best -in-class security-detect and stop attacks
- A suite of embedded security features help protect your printer from being an entry point for attacks.
- Thwart potential attacks and take immediate action with instant notification of possible security issues.
- Help ensure the security confidential information with optional PIN/Pull printing to retrieve print jobs.
- Optional HP JetAdvantage Security Manager lets you set configuration policies and validate settings.
Simply designed touncomplicate your day
- Make the most of your office space with a printer that compactly fits into your workstyle.
- Set up this printer fast and easily manage your printer’s settings to match the configuration of your fleet.
- Get connected and start printing fast with easy wireless printer setup from your smartphone.
- Work without delays or messes, with cartridges featuring auto seal removal.
Sustainability is smart business
- Avoid frustrating reprints, wasted supplies, and service calls using Original HP toner cartridges.
- Help save paper right out of the box. The duplex print setting is set at default paper savings mode.
- Use up to 18% less energy than previous products while printing with HP Ecosmart black toner.
- HP Auto-On/Auto-Off technology; energy savings that turns on your printer when you need it and off when you don’t.